Annual General Meeting of the IVM - Important please read
Date – 4th June 2019
Time – 17.00 to 19.00 hours
Location – Currie & Brown Offices, 40 Holborn Viaduct, London, EC1N 2PB
1. APM to merge its Value Management and Benefits Management SIGs – John Heathcote, Leeds Beckett University, Chair VM SIG, helping us see the benefits.
2. High Speed Value Engineering – Steve Parker, Deputy Chair IVM, case studies.
3. Run to Lean – John Robson, IVM Executive Committee, improving performance at Northumbrian Water.
4. BS EN 12973 Update – Matthew Locke, Chair IVM Certification Board, the launch of the revised standard.
5. Call for Volunteers for LSE Branch – Steve Parker invites applications for branch committee
Refreshments will be provided.
To confirm your intention to attend this event please email Steve Parker, IVM Deputy Chair on:Events Featured Events