Value Management Lead Role Opportunity in Birmingham – Edge Careers
Our client are a Global Engineering Consultancy, working on some of the most exciting Engineering projects in the world. Edge Careers are engaged to find a Lead Value Manager to be based in Birmingham for a position on the HS2 project.
The Value Management Lead will be responsible for leading in driving out cost savings throughout the Phase 2 Development process. You will be assisting in leading the ongoing review of scope, costs and requirements to ensure best value solutions are identified and included within the design to achieve cost saving targets.
Role Requirements for the Value Manager
- The role is a available on a Permanent or Freelance basis and will be based in Birmingham.
- The ideal candidates will have experience of Value Engineering and the whole process on a Major Project(s).
- You will have the ability to demonstrate multidiscipline engineering-led VE/VM and facilitating a workshops to systematically identify VE opportunities.
- Conversant with Project management processes, some accreditation in project management is desirable but not essential ( Prince 2, MAPM PMI – PMP).
- Experience of whole lifecycles from inception to completion, cost quality and compliance and schedule management experience including contingency and planning, risk based decision taking, Agile Project Management in Matrix Environments.
- Risk Management experience, Earned Value Management (EVM) estimation, cost control and Monitoring, Value Engineering VAVE experience.
Salary & Benefits for the Value Management Lead
This role is available on a permanent or freelance basis, salary or day rates will be discussed on a case by case basis.
If you would like more information on this role a full Job Description and reporting structure are available, please contact Victoria at Edge Careers for further information on 01491 822 827 or email firstname.lastname@example.org