Rod Cameron has worked with the New Zealand Government and Christchurch City Council following the 2010-2011 earthquakes and aftershocks to assist the city in putting its civil infrastructure back on its feet. The Stronger Christchurch Infrastructure Rebuild Team (SCIRT), has delivered on that commitment through means of a delivery vehicle that combines multiple groups working in collaboration to define, manage and deliver the rebuild of its horizontal infrastructure. It has done this with Value right at its heart. The outcome of SCIRT has resulted in:
- Industry best levels of safety, while delivering on time to budget
- Lifting construction quality outcomes in difficult work environments
- Accommodating changing funding limits and mixes while delivering continuous throughput
- Providing enjoyable work culture and experience to staff
- Engaging with and being recognised by communities, to a degree previously unknown in the city
- Delivery of value.
Read more about this important work by Rod Cameron.